Translate

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Nostalgic evening



After the dance with music and song of the romantic Scotsman, it was time for a nostalgic trip.
An invitation from one of my oldest friends Medora to be receiving a Sunday dance along with several avatars and music by JaNa Moon and her harmonica.

My dear dance partner for the evening hadde no choice, he had at follow .... smile.
 Maybe not 100% interests but, after all, he was with us to the entire hour, by then a quick exit. Ok it was late in the evening.......nods.

My dear friend Medora came with a proposal she wanted to discuss with me at a later date. Sounded intriguing .... will return with a vengeance.

Medoras great particles


JaNa

Medora my dancepartner and me
all for now..


Hugs!

1 comment:

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa