Translate

Monday 10 December 2012

Fifth time lucky ......!


It was my belief ..... it was what I was intended. I have to laugh at my own stupidity.
What is love and friendship worth in Second Life?

Why do we believe so blindly in some people, why do we expose oneself again and again for various incidents that hurts.

What is it that makes us humans so suspicious of  other, I talk about people in SL.  Is it because we lack the two most important senses in SL, smell and touch?

Or is there evidence for this suspicion ........ hmm? Who can we trust?

Of course much is ofthen one's own fault, but not all!


So right now, my blog is a little of the hearing held against of myself. Because now I feel a great need for it.

The time is late and the thoughts are many in the heat of  moment, but there will be a tomorrow .............. yes!

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa