Translate

Saturday 4 May 2013

Revelation is that possible....................?

Apparently, anything can happen in Seconds Life. Strange phenomena, one can be and also appear to be in a vacuum, and suddenly it HAPPENS?

Suddenly it happens!
 
Smile ...... to all Swedish readers I have not won on scratch lottery.....would love to.
 
This my blog, as it says in the Declaration and its present, it should reflect my time and experiences in SL.
And it did! Unfortunately, many times we walk around without looking and suddely find people that has always existed in one's vicinity. Could be because just then it`s susceptible, what do I know?
Very exciting. This is definitely an advantage for us Homo sapiens, unlike the animals that live most instincts. We can think......or?


What this leads to, hmm it is not known at all ....... but I must say it gave a kick and as I wrote earlier, luckily I had cork in the brain, so I could float up to the surface again, and the ability to see the world around me again ....... thanks life!

 
Cork ...... what association!
Muuuaaaahh I've been to Cork twice before Ireland made ​​its entry into the EU and once after. What an amazing difference. And what a wonderful country with a lot of friendly people.
 
Back to reality, Second Life ... hihi. In a while I'll meet rultan Zeplin, and we'll have music check for our show. Always rewarding, good music and we both cry a dash at each chekning ..
 
Hugs!





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa