Translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

West Side Story Act 1 is taking shape ..

Tomorrow Wednesday will be additional exciting, because it's like this.
Some of the good players are so amazing and stop by the theater and rehearsel for their own
participation.
Hug to you. .. awersome!

Then a little more encouraging news.

First I want to introduce the new member  Beragon Betts role one of the Jets gang, Diesel!
Coming from Texas, and will be a great compliment to Vawes who is from NewYork, anyway, they are both from the other side of the Atlantic.

Beragon Betts
 
We, or rather I have been a caregiver, Neofrost Steampunk from Sweden.

 Who has good experience in amateur theater in RL, he will give me feedback and other suportande data for the show in future.
Feels infamous nice to have some extra besides me and my best Music Managers Rultan.

 
 
Neofrost
 

Welcome both of you.

 
For you Actors, toworrow we will train on the scene 5 + 6. I send all information you need today.
 
 
**********************************
 
A little fun and a curiosity? Do you ever play GREEDY naked with a friend ..... hehe? I have!
I lost, have to beat him later ..... smile!
 
 
 
 
muuuaaaaaaaah!
 
Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa