Translate

Saturday 25 May 2013

Second life for better or worse ..........!


To day when I was worked to fix the theater spotlight one of the show's actors came to visiting me, for arrange some things for next Wednesday.
Suddely we started to talk about Second Life, how peoples experience is about and how people cope this strange game!

Is it a game? Or is it not a game? (Some people call SL for a deating site).


I was a bit saddened of what the person told me, and how this person felt to be a part of this. How bad experience could be, dependent on our different perceptions.
One thing I did learn from start was.......behind all avatar is a real person, whit real feelings and
you can never say....THIS IS JUST SECOND LIFE!

Many people say and write in their profiles ........ I'm here to have fun!
Sure you should have fun, but not through the expense of others.
I think in SL you need to be extra careful in your choice of words. It is very easy to misunderstand each other, as for example
words can have different meanings for us.
We lack sences, as I wrote earlier, two senses smell and touch, which is more important than sight and hearing.

The conversation we had at the theater gave a very bad taste, because I felt that the person suffered serious ill of what I was told. SL can be really cruel.


SL is not just a game ...... becouse SLcan also provide great opportunities for many people to experience an amazing world, and opportunity to do things they never could in RL.

During a visit in SL, I found this text .... a proverb it was as follows ......


"The only thing that is real in Second Life are our feelings"


Now I'll take my pillow and sleep. good night to you!


Hugs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa