Translate

Tuesday 8 October 2013

I have to smile.................

Yes......yes its over again. For your information.


Off


My lates man and I have clearly different views on sex and other things in SL ..... so we will never get it to work
 I think I'm living better alone. I know,  Iam hard to be whit...but in some way if you know me I can be fun, playful and laughs.

You will be a whiz of a man to live with me in Second Life. But I'm compassionate and I never cheated. Giggles .. unfortunately it is not a property that values ​​in Sl.
So now I go back and start working on with my projects again and build. That is why i love Sl.

 Maybe one day there will be a new Prince on a white horse riding with me ....... who knows!

Hugs!

(Will try to take some photos fro next rehearsal of WSS!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa