Translate

Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Day!

Little anecdote is that in country of Sweden time 15.00 actually stops all human activityfor because of a great tradition, which means everyone (90% of the population) like to watch the TV program Kalle Ankas Jul/From All of Us to All of You: Merry Merry Christmas.
Pretty amazing, and this has been going on since 1960.


Kalles jul
I myself had a peaceful and restful Christmas Eve, I felt the need to log in to Second Life just looking round in the cyber world, after midnight.
Dress with a red outfit, which itself carries this evening.
Me TP away to a classical music venue, did not want to break my "Hallelujah" mood with pop or rock ....... eh.
 
I think it was a good idea....the place was full of amazing people in fantastics outfits.



 




 time to go to bed.....my sweetheart was at sea. For that reason I dance Viennese waltz with myself, went great to use roller skates anima ....... lol!

Hugs!









 




No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa