Translate

Monday 22 December 2014

Wooooowww Vacation !!!

Hehe this was a longggggggg vacation, approximately 6 months. But after the new year I will try to raise my blog again. And share with you what is happening in my Sl. Eight years in Sl and still loves it.
One thing I can already honk for, and it's premiere of the new musical "Stop the world I want to get off." It was first played in London in 1961 and I was at the premiere there ....... hmm..smile, anno datzumal.
It was written by Anthony Newley and DJ Tilli plays original music with vocals by Anthony himself. Great music and lyrics of musical still quite clear even today.
Book yourself on January 10th 2015 at 20:00 CET.

 

If you wondering where West Side Story went away. The DJ got  major problems and left SL. No musical without a DJ, for sure. But I have all things left in a box, scenes poetry etc etc and my actors are still whit me and acting in the new musical.....perfect!
To all of you from me.........
 
 
 

Se you all soon!
Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa