Translate

Saturday 7 June 2014

National Day ....... what a party ...!

It was a long time since I saw such a large group of dancing avatars, they all came to the celebration of Sweden's National Day, at Alf and Rultans place Avalon.
I did my best to take pictures of so many nice avatars as possible. And most were dressed in the Swedish national costume ....(help, I did not find my nationaldress in my inventory, put on something else)... Wonderful to see all waving in the dances with their flag.
Here is some evidence .......
Avalon

Bejiita, Apollon and a lady on floor
a guy
Tompa
Kayl

 
Evning DJ Alf and Rultan
a scary Japanesee guy



Linus the evning host
Gustav & Hasina






the photographer with a great cavalier
good that I didn`t find my national dressbecause my cavalier came in tuxedos .....
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa