Translate

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Damn, I have to stop ...

Can not keep up with other things!

What you may ask ..... lol ....... Well my games at "Non devil" machines, so fun, and I win, unbelievable but it is true.

But it is not any larger sums, I play 50L for 100L  ultimately win, so that is what I go home with 150L ..... muuuuaaah for an entire evening gambling.
If I'm lucky..hehe.



Traning yesterday


Dont forget Thursday`s 4th Oktober when rultan and I are doing our Lili & Susie  (2 Finish/swedish  girls hits from 1980) performans at her place "Svampen". (just call me for a LM).
YOU CANT MISS IT!!!

Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa