Translate

Sunday 17 February 2013

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS!!!


So sad, so sad we were, that Sim did not work.

I've never been through this before during my six years in Second Life.
Either it was sabotage or something that disturbed, maybe a bug ..... do not know what?
I made many attempts to get hold of the sim owner, without success.

but., but nothing to do about it. However, I spoke with Micael and we decided to do the whole event  another time... in the metal / hard rock theme.

Obviously you all will get information when and what time .... Hots Rock was also very provided "We will tcome back" they said.

All i can do know is to wish you all a great Sunday, I'll do some remodeling on Club Le Chat Noir.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa