Translate

Thursday 28 February 2013

Sneak-opening yesterday was good ............

 


Despite the small crowd of people who attended us last night, I have to say that the evening was fun .. and thanks to you who came.

Michael & Adele

Adelisa was the winner of Contest: Best in red...congrate to you!

rultan, Kicki Alfen and Jonny dancing Gagnam style
 


Andreas and myself

Cause I know that continuity bears fruit eventually, and it's been a bit up and down for a while at the Chat Noir.

But I think this consept is and will be good, so give us a few months to file for live performances, small refreshing shower and some other odds and ends.








As I pressing it out during the evening ....... why is always AFTER PARTY most enjoyable?



Sadly I did not learned how record Windows Media Player, if I would have filmed Chat Noir own "Harlem shake" it was amazing, both dance and music ...... incredible.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa