Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Team dynamics..............

The factor to be reckoned with, when you start a big project.

But this is not a real world this is Second Life have I been told, so you should probably expect that this will happen every now and then.

Unfortunately is DJ Alfdeejay defected to work during Wednesdays in rl and unable to attend.....
sad but thats so.
If you feel and like to be responsible for music so contact me or rultan Zeplin.

I also lack an actor for the role of Bernardo the leader for the Sharks, call me.

But now the nice things ....... evening reheasal went better than expected and I'm so happy for all disciplined actors ... bodes well for our show.

Thank you all..well done!


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa