Translate

Tuesday 6 November 2012

November a dark month in Sweden...........



Therefore, one must travel around in Second Life and look at beautiful locations. and so we did.

A beautiful place

Svarga




This place is a very old sim created by Laukosarga one of the first builder in Second Life.

(there is a LM in my profil if you like to look at the place)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is another place called Alviso where I was living my first period in Sl.
More like a Mayan indian place.....
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
if you have time just explore, Sl is full of wonderful places.
 
 
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. To explore SL for different places both beautiful and less beautiful is my plan, so I will follow your blog for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utmärk ide Holy!

    Kram från Ewa

    ReplyDelete

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa