Translate

Thursday 29 November 2012

Yes ............... certainly , we are building!


We need more prim for our clinic, all surgical utensils cost terribly much prim, and that so we can process your potential childbirth, blood pressure measurements and other operations.......(aww , we love SL)!

But sometimes we need to relax, right, one evening we danced at the New York Club and got a real-Cozy romantic evening.

rultan &Alfen



Andreas & me


Yesterday, Andras and I have a trip to one of my favorite places in Second Life ... Midian City, actually an RP sim for criminals, hookers, priests, other strange individuals in society.

Wonder why this place is close to my heart? ...... Smile






 
 

 
back to work.........
 
Hugs!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa