Translate

Sunday 4 November 2012

Halloween & All Saints Day



In Sweden the All Saints' Day was a great weekend too be reminded of our loved ones who have left this earthly life.

More recently, we have embraced Halloween from Western countries and the weekend in October / November has become not only a longing weekend , but also a joyful weekend.

The weekend starting with a party at Fia `s as you know if you read the blog, evening after more Hallwoeen party at Fia and then on Sunday, Rock party at Kicki`place on her wharf.



I like to be a little more serious, I wish to send my thoughts for two people who enriched my Second Life, both have left SL and what we call RL.


Zingo, Izikael & me/ New Year 2007/2008


Therefore, I would light a candle for all the people we miss and sends a big hug up til heaven, because I am sure that we all end up as angels ......


take care.........and hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa