Translate

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Rezz-party!!!..........................



 Come over to my Rezzday party...........

I want to see you all, last rezzday party was a Bollywood theme and a great attendance. I still have good contact with "DD" one of Sl`s wonderful native Indian Bollywood DJ.

This years theme have a caracter of six (sex) , you cant miss it....no way!

The activitie will take place upp on topp floor of rultan Zeplin and mine clinic.......for Mommy to be!........no no we will not do any examinations if you ar pregnant or not..hehe.

We will serve strippers and a place for your own activity in champang glass, if anyone feel for it.






Make my day and come over! (LM in my profil search for clinic)


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa