Translate

Sunday 1 December 2013

I should be happy .. but I can not!

Some day`s ago the SEX- house was finished, everything installed.......then things happen. Much depends on myself, I din`t pay attention. Moderate! .... Sim is Moderate. I can not put up Club Le Chat Noir with those wonderful sex toys. All over time I have rent plot at "adult , full perm sims" Jerk!
 
CN is gone I have to find a Adult sim.......

 I feel like a trash and ignoble, I know lots of people wud agree.


Quite strange in a way, that I have the stamp in SL versus RL, where I estimated for my helpfulness and warmheartedperson and not be seen as an idiot and a bearer of a terrible mood, very stranges. Either that people in SL are hiding behind their facades and acting out then in RL or something else, I do not know, I belive I`m same person in both world.
Anyway it's not that way I am. Clearly I step on some toes, sometimes with my actions. But I never sneak or go behind the back of another avatar. Of couse it hurts to get opinions thrown in my face, then I say to myself never look back or dwelling of old crap. I feel this is a piece of "Déjà vu".
Do I have experienced this before?..hmm...

 I`m glad I have the ability to move forward. Soon we are getting closer to a New Year and with new good conditions.
Time to look for a new sim "Adult" this time....smile..... and put up my Chat Noir again. Whit "auto-confisio" I will continue my work with Off-Broadway theater and WSS, which remains at Buisness District, a good business sim, with large flows.
This is what i like............

Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa