Translate

Tuesday 7 January 2014

In the new year times parties are pouring.........

The last visit was at rultan, Snuffsan and Stella. Their Rezz-day party.
Rultan shared an very nice anecdote whit us, how this 2 ladies experiences in SL, how they met and how their lives came down. (Stella is Snuffsans alt)
I myself appreciated her story about me and Jesper (we ran Ishotelet) and I remember how they sneaked on Jesper and me, these two "ladies in crime," rultan and Snuffsan.
Very pleasant memories that popped up into my brain.


 Many heeded the call about rezz day, here is a selection of guests
The party place
Stella , NEO and Loo




Fia

The twins (Iendi and Selma)


Chap & Snuffsan

Aallo

Kay
Aake
Rultan & Alfen
 Nice party thanks to you 3 ladies.


 Back to my problem.......
griefer
 He have been here five times, and he is banned by the owner, nothing help. I changes place, and I got a much cheaper plot.....smile


Tomorrow Wednesday West Side Story is staring the rehearsal , agin......love it.

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa