Translate

Wednesday 8 January 2014

January is a month when Rezz-day are frequent......

Last night popped an old friend of mine down at the theater Off-Broadway. He told me this is his seventh (7) rezz day (he's almost as old as me) and of course we must celebrate his Rezz-dag.
Ob Almendros
Ob & myself
 All said and done, we emptied the Bar, everything the bar had to offer.............mmmuuuaaaaaaaa!


and was knocked out!


Today Wednesday. Hangover.....don`t now. But I know one thing, I will meet all my actors tonight. Welcome back I`ve miss you all.

See you tonight!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EwasLoggos?

Hello dear blog readers. I've been in SL since November 2006 and feel experiences in Sl is absolutely amazing in the encounter with other people and other cultures.
Take care of your self.
Yours sincerely
Ewa